The personal dynamics of a typical dental office can be complex, but when it becomes dysfunctional, it's in the best interest of the practice and patient to resolve underlying issues with a group session conducted by Lisa Wadsworth.
Do any of these problems exist in your practice?
- The Same People Always Step Up
- Lack of communication, cooperation and comraderie
- Vague Job responsibilities
- Favoritism and/or Nepotism
If you answered yes to two or more issues, you may need Lisa's help. But before you call, make sure you are prepared to do the following:
- Be committed to making a change, even if it means making some tough decisions
- Encourage candid group dialog without recrimination
- Schedule the session outside of work hours
- Make participation mandatory
If you can meet those criteria, contact Lisa to schedule a free 15-minute conference call.
Group Coaching for Dental Team Members